Wednesday 18 January 2017

What's Going On The Fashion & Beauty Page?

Hey guys!

As I used to blog using a different profile I thought that I would continue with some individual posts for when I fancy blogging or when Jamie and I haven't got anything to post together. Also, I think Jamie is thinking of starting a page for himself soon so any other posts that he wants to do, he can post onto there. The posts he would do will probably be around sports for any of you guys that read this. But, I have chosen to take the fashion and beauty approach to my page as I know it interests a lot of people.

My posts will mainly be around my life so it will be things like monthly favourites, my makeup looks/products, my favourite outfits etc. Hopefully I manage to keep you all interested but if there are any posts you would really like to see then feel free to leave a comment below or send a message to me through our social medias (look at the contact page for the details).

I will be posting my first beauty post soon so keep an eye out and make sure you check our social media to find out when it goes up!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment